Pixwell is coded with responsive design methods in mind. That is why it has a lot of different logos for the desktop and mobile.
Uploading Your Logo
There have some places to upload your logos. Head over to Theme Options > Logo Settings
- Logo – Main Site: This logo will be used as the default logo, It will appear on desktop devices, the recommended logo height is 60px.
- Logo Retina – Main Site: 2x size of the logo, It will appear on retina devices, the recommended logo height is 120px.
- Other logo options are explained as its name.
The theme will use the logo text if you leave blank all logo image option.
To config logo text, Navigate to: Theme Options > Logo Settings > Logo Text Font
Left Side Section Logo
Pixwell supports a logo position at the top of the left side section. This is a hidden section to show the navigation on the mobile device.
To config this logo, Navigate to Theme Options > Left Side Section > Section Top Logo
To upload the footer logo. Navigate to Theme Options > Footer Settings > Footer Logo.
Since WordPress 4.3, you can add a favicon or site icon from the WordPress admin area. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize.
- Click on the “Site Identity” tab.
- At “Site Icon“, click on the “select site icon” button and then upload the image you want to use.
Refer to How to add a favicon for more details.