In case you would like to host all Google fonts of the website to ensure the site totally compatible with GDPR law.
To getting started, Follow the steps below:
- Install and active the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/host-webfonts-local/
- Navigate to Settings > Optimize Webfonts, then click on Auto Detect to activate this function.
- Open any page on your frontend and wait for the site completely loaded.
- After the page is fully loaded, click on Auto Detect again to load all Google fonts.
- A list for fonts will appear. Then click on the “Download Fonts” button to download google fonts to your server
- Click on the Generate Stylesheet button to register downloaded fonts.
- Switch to Advanced Settings tab
- Check on the Remove Google Fonts (experimental) option.
- Save your changes.