The blog page is useful when you want to have a separate page that shows all the latest blog posts. To create a blog page, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Dashboard, click Pages, then click the “Add New” button.
- Enter a title for the blog page, and then click Publish.
- Next, navigate to Settings > Reading area and look for the Your homepage display area.
- Change the radio button “A static page”. in the “Posts Page” dropdown selection, select the page you just created. Then save changes.
- Change the number of posts per page under the Blog page show at most option. The default value is 10 posts per page.
How to set the blog page as Homepage?
You can set the blog page as Homepage via WordPress Settings. Follow the steps below:
- Next, navigate to Settings > Reading area and look for the Your Homepage display area.
- Select “Your latest posts” option, then save changes.