creating a WordPress page is very similar to creating a post. Just remember that pages are intended for static content.
To get started adding a new page to your website, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Dashboard > Pages > Add new.
- Add the title of the page.
- Next, add some content.
- The Publish section of the page editor is exactly the same as for writing posts. When you’re ready to publish, you can either publish immediately, save this or a draft, or schedule the page to be published later.
Single Page Settings
The theme supports the panel per page that allows you to config the page: show hide page title, max-width content, sidebars..
To gettings started, Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the page you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom to see Pixwell Page Options panel.
- Edit what you need
- Update the page to save you changes.