In order to proceed with the theme installation, you need to make sure you have the latest version of WordPress (5.x+) on your self-hosted site.
If you are new to WordPress, I would recommend learning a little bit about it before you get started. Below is helpful Resources to get you started with WordPress:
The theme can work all almost servers, but we recommend following server settings:
- PHP : Version 5.4 or greater, The recommended version: 7.x
- MySQL: Version 5.6 or greater.
- upload_max_filesize: 16 MB or greater.
- memory_limit: 64MB or greater. The recommended is 128M or 256M.
- max_input_vars: The minimum value is 2000 but the recommended is 10000.
There are several methods to check server requirements. We explain the most common method: WP-ServerInfo plugin
The plugin allows you to easily check almost all the server configs. Install the plugin like any other WordPress plugin then follow below steps:
- From your dashboard, go to the Dashboard > WP-ServerInfo page. It shows some general information about your server.
- To see all server information, click on Display PHP Information and Display MYSQL Information.