AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is an open source initiative to make websites of all kinds more accessible on smartphones and tablets.
The theme support AMP in Reader Mode and for default post type.
To getting started, Follow the steps below:
- Install & active plugin AMP: https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/
- Navigate to Dashboard > AMP > General
- Select Reader checkbox under the Website Mode.
- Select Posts under the Supported Templates option.
- Navigate to Theme Options > AMP Settings.
- Then you can upload site logo, assign menu and setup the footer for AMP site layouts.
You can refer the official site for further information.
How to access to a AMP url?
The AMP plugin will automatically generate AMP-compatible versions of all your posts, which you can view by appending /amp/ to the end of your post URLs. For example:
- Original URL: https://yoursite.com/your-post-permalink
- AMP URL: https://yoursite.com/your-post-permalink/amp/