AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) is an open-source initiative to make websites of all kinds more accessible on smartphones and tablets.
The theme support AMP in Transitional Mode and for page/post and all other default templates. It is served to mobile visitors when they find the content on platforms such as Twitter, Pinterest, Google Search, and others.
To getting started, Follow the steps below:
- Install & active plugin AMP: https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/
- Navigate to Dashboard > AMP > General
- Select Content Types and Templates you would like to enable under the Supported Templates option.
You can refer the official site for further information.
How to access to an AMP URL?
The AMP plugin will automatically generate AMP-compatible versions of all your posts, which you can view by appending /amp/ to the end of your post URLs. For example:
- Original URL: https://yoursite.com/your-post-permalink/
- AMP URL for single post: https://yoursite.com/your-post-permalink/amp/
- Other templates: https://yoursite.com/your-post-permalink/?amp/
Missing an element or section on AMP pages?
We tried to do our best to support as many features as possible for the AMP. However, Some features may not display on the AMP version and we do not guarantee that 3rd plugins will be compatible with it or not.